MiFleet +Vision Support
View our instructional videos and guide documents below
How to Access MiFleet +Vision
How to Access Alert Settings
Frequently Asked Questions
- Recording Starts = Ignition On
- Recording Stops = Ignition off + 5minutes
- When triggered by an event
- These settings can be found in the Alert Settings under Safety Alerts
- When the user manually submits a request on the platform
- 32 GB SD card
32 GB = 11 recording hours
64 GB = 22 recording hours
128 GB = 44 recording hours
256 GB = 88 recording hours
3G of data
Stored for 3months
- Ensure you are looking under the “Evidence Review” section, and the file has a duration greater than one second.
- If the issue persists, the SD card may need to be formatted and reinstalled.
- To reformat the SD card, you will need to unscrew the camera side door, remove the SD card, place it into a workstation, format the card (FAT32), then return the card to the device and replace the door. The vehicle and camera should be powered off during this process.