The following information must be submitted in writing:
- Driver’s name, address, and telephone number;
- Name and address of the motor carrier allegedly harassing the driver; and
- Statement of the facts to prove each allegation of harassment, including:
- How the electronic logging device (ELD) or other technology used with the ELD contributed to harassment.
- The date of the alleged action.
- How the motor carrier’s action violated either 49 CFR 392.3 or 49 CFR 395.
- Driver’s signature.
Any supporting evidence that will assist FMCSA in the investigation of the complaint should also be included along with the complaint.