MFP1-P Portable Asset Tracker
USB Charging Cable
Device Pre-Install Notes
Make sure the initial installation is not in proximity of other sensors, wireless alarms or other communication devices.
To initially power on the device, plug the USB cable into a USB power adapter, or into a computer USB port. Then connect the other end to the 4 metal contacts on the GPS tracker as shown in the image below. You should see the status LEDs turn on.
After the device powers up. Log in to your MiFleet tracking platform to ensure the device is checking in and updating the device location.
The device can be placed anywhere as needed.
Device Installation Considerations
Can be installed or placed:
- Horizontally or vertically
- On the top of or the side of vehicles, equipment, machinery, or other asset
- Placed inside a bag, pocket, or other container
Be aware of:
- Exposure to the elements, including rocks, hail, ice, pressure washing, and dirt may damage the personal tracker
- Being placed inside or under metal may be detrimental to the GPS signal.
The alert button can be used by holding down the red button for 5 seconds. This will send an alert to the platform.